GADIS KIDAL.com
About Entry Affiliates Twitter Facebook Product
Alhamdulillah :)
Sunday 17 February 2013 • 03:09 • 0 comments

Alhamdulillah, syukur pada NYA , berkat kesabaran dan pengorbanan ku . . ..  dia menganugerahi aku seorang insan yang menyinari hidup aku.

He the first man that sing me a song with his guitar on me :)
sweet moment ever i had...

"Baik-baik sayang" - that song so touch :) 

16 February 2013 - he proposed.. on the Euro Wheel  . . . at 11.30 p.m ... :) 
but
i'm not give my answer that time... *BLUR
i dont know what to say...i'm just ignoring what ever he said..  *SHY
the next day... he ask again.... i'm think rationally and i accept him as my special....special one :) the only one.

thanks you...cuz accept all of my deficientcy...
you're to kind for me...

he is a kind boy.... i know he also a good son :)
i hope...he never break my heart...Insyallah...
I'll do my best to. Amin.


PASTFUTURE
Hello;
My name is Ara . 21 y/o. AHBZ <3 Johorean. addicted to art, photography, music and football.
Shout !
"Don't use this cbox! Just example!
Memory
THANKS FOR BLOGWALKING ^_^ FOLLOW MY IG: ARAQUESERA ^_^ THANKS YOU
  • untuk awak..
  • CNY di PENANG :)
  • terima kasih
  • one day..
  • s.a.k.i.t
  • mirip aku
  • apa guna bagi harapan untuk dilupakan?
  • NO REASON
  • Secretarial Science
  • segalanya tentang kau dan aku

  • Big Clap!
    Template :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Owner Instagram : Instagram