GADIS KIDAL.com
About Entry Affiliates Twitter Facebook Product
one day..
Wednesday 30 January 2013 • 05:59 • 0 comments
one day..i hope i can be HAPPY like others...
one day i hope i can be SUCCESS like others...
one day..i hope i can SMILE HAPPILY like others...
one day i hope i have someone that love me sincerely...and getting married...
i dont want your MONEY
i dont want your sweet word like HONEY
i just need someone that I CALL "IMAM" , "ABANG" and "EVERYTHING" 
 
one day maybe yar????
perhaps.. pray all the best for me...
Dear GOD... avoid me from malicious people , protect me from misfortune...
I dont want to be hurt anymore..
Give me STRENGTH, avoid me from PAIN...
I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY ... LIKE OTHERS..


PASTFUTURE
Hello;
My name is Ara . 21 y/o. AHBZ <3 Johorean. addicted to art, photography, music and football.
Shout !
"Don't use this cbox! Just example!
Memory
THANKS FOR BLOGWALKING ^_^ FOLLOW MY IG: ARAQUESERA ^_^ THANKS YOU
  • s.a.k.i.t
  • mirip aku
  • apa guna bagi harapan untuk dilupakan?
  • NO REASON
  • Secretarial Science
  • segalanya tentang kau dan aku
  • Mengadap Alam Praktical
  • Alhamdulillah
  • Hijabs vs Not
  • Creepers Fever

  • Big Clap!
    Template :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Owner Instagram : Instagram